I would like to personally thank our three Georgia Snow Days for:
- allowing a few more non-busy mommy-Addie days.
- the opportunity to play in the snow.
- a chance to see what it feels like to actually live in a location with four distinct season…even for just a few days.
- a chance to stay inside, light a fire, and cuddle.
- time to finally declutter, organize, and thoroughly clean after the holidays.
- naps in the middle of the day.
- a forced break form busy-ness outside of the home.
This is certainly the year for inclement weather days! While I am thankful for the extra few days, I am also grateful to be going to a workplace that I love and a work family that make coming to work feel like home. I can’t wait to see everyone tomorrow!