A new season will be upon us shortly, which means… a new seasonal bucket list! Here’s what is (hopefully) coming up over the next few months:
- Set up an Advent Calendar
- Make Christmas Treats
- Decorate Gingerbread Houses
- Make Footprint Canvases
- tell the True Story of Christmas to Addie and Ella
- Celebrate New Years and Make Some New Traditions
- Post my 2019 Bucket List and Words
- Make Word/Affirmation Bracelets
- Begin 2019 Purge of Clutter
- Read/Listen to 6 Books
- Florida School of Holistic Health Classes
- Wine Spectator Course
- Celebrate 2 Silly Holidays
- Family Valentine’s Date Night
- 15 Christmas Movies (Currently at 5)
- Look at Christmas Lights
- Create a Family and Personal Vision Board
- Indoor Campout
- Make Fireplace S’mores
- Donate Addie’s Santa Bag Items
Our Fall 2018 has been FULL in the most real, real, way. We have had a blast, been exhausted, and reminded ourselves over and over that “this is life and no one gets second chances,” and that we want to always be people who “choose the bigger life.”
Fall is always crazy, but this year has K.R.A.Z.Y with a capital K!
Fall 2018 Bucket List:
- Celebrate Addie’s 5th Birthday– DONE!
- Paint Pumpkins— DONE!
- Go to Disney World—DONE!
- Explore 2 new states—-One not two, so 1/2 way!
- Go Trick or Treating— DONE!
- Decorate for Fall—DONE!!
- Make homemade Fall Decorations—DONE!!
- Create a Thanksgiving Tree– Maybe next year…
- Finish the Thanksgiving Tablecloth— Well, instead of having an hand embroidered one, I am lowering the bar and going to use fabric pens this year!?!
- 3rd Annual Friends Giving “C-theme this year”- COUNTRY COOKING, DONE!!!
- Light a Sky Lantern—UGH…why haven’t I done this yet?!?
- Go to A Harvest Festival– Ryder’s Ball Fall Festival
- Take Family Pictures– DONE!!!
- Go to the Fair— DONE (with Gigi and G-PA)!!!
- Read/Listen to 6 Books— DONE!!! (Girl, Wash Your Face, The Secret of Happy Families, The Lagom Way, Present Over Perfect, The Achievement Habit, Body Love, The Year of Less, 30-Day Challenges
- Get to GOAL WEIGHT!!!!—5 to 10 pounds away…but going in the wrong directions due to the holidays
- Holistic Health Lesson– NOPE.
- Finish Christmas Shopping–DONE (minus one or two items).
- Cornmaze– NOPE.
- Udemy Lesson—NOPE.
- Relentless pursuit of goals!—Well, this one will continue to be on going, right?!? Life has been a bit crazy with Waring’s school schedule and my recent job change/promotion at work so we are always striving and reaching…but there are always more items to check off.
Round 1: Pooler Bible Church Trunk or Treat
Partners in Crime: Parker and Rider
Round 2: SEHS Pre-K Trick or Treat around Campus
Partners in Crime: Ms. Kate’s Pre-K Class
Round 3: Halloween Night Trunk or Treat at Meldrim United Methodist Church
Partner in Crime: Bryce