In pursuit of this hair-brained scheme, 4 generations of women set out this weekend to explore some new territory. We managed to have a great time, but this trip certainly was not without its challenges. I started out the week a stomach bug from you know where, followed by my mom who had to have two different types of antibiotics in order to get over her junk. But wait, there’s more…when he did finally arrive in Minnesota Addie came down with a 102 degree fever. So, we got to have a tour of the the wonderful Edina Urgent Care Center and local CVS pharmacy.
We were finally able to get Addie well and managed to keep anyone else from getting sick in order to make the most of the time on our trip. Here are a few of our highlights:
- Lunch at the American Doll Bistro
- Exploration of the Mall of America
- Fall Foliage River Cruise
- Hudson, Wisconsin and Stillwater, Minnesota downtown shopping
- And of course, Addie’s favorite, playing cards in the hotel and swimming in the hot tub pool and hot tub
We had a great time. 43 states down and 7 left to go!