2016: Here’s the Plan….
Get a Henna TattooSo you can get this done….DISNEY WORLD. Yes folks, it will happen this Summer. –Check: Summer Family Vacation 6/2016 Have Mermaid Hair(Dye it a crazy color) Oh yes…this is happening this Summer. Just in time for DISNEY! Done & Done! Purple hair!!! Plant Hydrangeasand Bougainvillea Partially complete. Some beautiful pink and blue hydrangeas have been planted outside the bedroom door. Now we just need to find the perfect spot for the bougainvillea. Take a Hot Air Balloon RideThe Groupon has already been purchased. –Check: in Orlando with Dad. We almost landed in an orange grove! Make a WillOk….this was on the bucket list last year. Now that the house has been built we have no excuse. DONE!!! 8/25
- Attend a Stargazing Event
- Visit 1 New Country
Visit 2 New StatesDone and Done! For Spring Break we visited several states. The two news ones for me that we were able to explore were Vermont and Rhode Island. I absolutely love all things New England! Current state count: 36.
- Visit Disney for 25 Days Currently on 19 days, and our season pass ends on the day after Thanksgiving.
Start A Habit: Consistent Daily DevotionalsCurrently I am doing a short one each morning, but I would like to incorporate a few more in-depth studies.
- Reach Goal Weight I am trying…..ok I could probably be trying a bit harder.
- SCUBA New Place
- Start Composting Acquire composter (check)….
- Emergency Preparedness Kit: We have a sawyer water filter, some backpacks, flashlights, fire starters, and non-perishables, but that is just a start.
Grow a GardenWe have paired down the garden plans this year because we need to focus on several other projects around the yard. We do have some tomatoes and peppers growing currently.
- Read Entire Bible
Attend the Highland GamesCheck!
- Attend a Renaissance Festival
Go to the Trampoline ParkDone!
- Quit Coke….hahaha
Take a Declutter Challenge!Done and done! Just had a yard sale this past weekend. It feels great to be a little bit lighter…now onward to buy more stuff (just kidding…).
- Swim with Dolphins
- Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Sleep in a Tree House