Another year, another bucket list…. 38 items in total. I must be feeling ambitious!
- Create a signature scent
- Try the Year of Enough: Not a Stitch New Challenge–Started! January update: Nothing, except the planned exception of black flats.
- Celebrate 10 wacky holidays- 1. Bubble Bath Day (bath with soaking salts, bubbles, and soap confetti 2. Pooh Day (quote and pictures on Instagram) 3. Compliment Day (Play-Doh and note for office staff members) 4. Tell A Fairytale Day (told stories at bath and bedtime and documented on Instagram)
Visit 1 new state (New Mexico- February 2019) Visit 1 new country (Spain — April 2019) Go zorbing—CHECK! Waring and I went Zorbing for our 10 year anniversary in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Go hang gliding
- Try a cupping massage
- Try Lucia Light Therapy
- Attend an ariel arts work out class
- Take a wine 101 course
- Plan Tokyo Olympics
- Listen/read 20 books
- Update will and life insurance
- Open 529 and
savingsaccount for Ella—Check for savings account!
- Consider doctoral programs: Currently checking out UF, FSU, USC, Liberty, GSU, Vanderbilt, Valdosta State….we shall see.
- Go non-toxic in the home- Thieves spray, homemade body wash, dish soap
- Keep fresh flowers in the house- January: 3/4 weeks February: 0/0, March: 0/0, April: 2/4, May: 2/4
- Try a Tea 365 Challenge- January: 8/31 days
Create a Family Crest and Motto—DONE! Created it with Waring and commissioned designed off of Fiverr
- Create a family recipe book
- Read to Addie (3 children’s novels)- January: Matilda in progress
Go to Harry Potter World (Gradbash April 2019)
- Set and maintain family and self-care goals- January: Intermittent Fasting (better in the mornings than at night), bought the dry brush and the whitening strips.
- Take a tea sommelier course
- Go to a stargazing event- January: Saw the Blood World Moon
- Train for the 1/2 and marathon
- Try 10 new foods in the 1,000 Food to Eat Before You Die book (Caviar,
- Sleep in a tree house
- Decorate for minor holidays/collect books to read for minor holidays/store them in attic- January: Valentine’s Garland and new Valentine’s Book February/March: Easter Banner and Unicorn Stuffed Animal Decoration
- Take the 52 List Challenge (7 Lists currently)
- Redecorate the master bedroom– IN PROGRESS….painted night stands, downsized bookcase, new lamps and lampshades for night stands.
- Get a new tattoo
Create a porch oasis—Check, complete with string lights, cushy seating, picnic table, rug, and simple decorations. Waring wants to add an outdoor TV, but otherwise it is a great outdoor space that I am so thankful for!
- Display and curate a tea cup collection
- Celebrate the 12 Monthaversaries within during our 10th year of marriage- January: Well, I told Waring, “happy monthaversary…”
- Trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding