I would like to personally thank our three Georgia Snow Days for:
- allowing a few more non-busy mommy-Addie days.
- the opportunity to play in the snow.
- a chance to see what it feels like to actually live in a location with four distinct season…even for just a few days.
- a chance to stay inside, light a fire, and cuddle.
- time to finally declutter, organize, and thoroughly clean after the holidays.
- naps in the middle of the day.
- a forced break form busy-ness outside of the home.
This is certainly the year for inclement weather days! While I am thankful for the extra few days, I am also grateful to be going to a workplace that I love and a work family that make coming to work feel like home. I can’t wait to see everyone tomorrow!
Wow! I could never have imagined that during my first week back to work I would:
-be required to leave work and visit the doctor again after only 1/2 a day back
-have an early release day for all students and staff on my second day
-have a SNOW DAY on what would have been my third day back on the job
Even in the midst of this craziness, returning to work has been pretty smooth emotionally. I love my students very much and am blessed to have a job that I find truly fulfilling. Addie is in such capable hands this week with my mother-in-law (this week) and my mom (after this week) that I feel so much more comfortable returning to work. I am happy that this is the decision we have made as a family, but I am also excited that Spring Break is only 6 weeks away! Haha!
I hope that each of you stay warm and safe tomorrow. I will be cuddling with my snuggle buddy!