This weekend marks Addie’s last weekend as an only child! We are so excited to meet Eleanor, but we are also trying to soak up as much one on one time with this little girl as possible! Here’s just a bit of what we have been able to accomplish this week from the Summer 2018 Bucket List…and a few more bonus fun activities.
On the Summer 2018 Bucket List:
- Blueberry picking in Granny’s backyard (in PJs because…why not!?)
2. Go to the Movies: We saw two movies in two days (Ferdinand with Granny Layne and Gigi and Incredibles with Daddy).
- Addie got her ears pierced!!!!
2. Spa Night #2 (just because we can…)
3. Saturday Family Day= Fun in the Sun Day at Home Day!
Now, come on Baby Eleanor so we can meet you and have twice the fun!