Can you believe it is already Fall? No matter how much fun the Summer has been, I am always ready for all things Fall to arrive. I love the traditions, the festivals, the food, and of course….comfty clothing options! Our Fall Bucket List doesn’t change too much from year to year (with a few exceptions), but that is what I love about it! Check out our list below as well as some of our recent accomplishments.
Fall 2017 Bucket List:
- Paint Fall Pottery—-CHECK!!!
- Celebrate Addie’s 4th Birthday
- Paint Pumpkins—- CHECK!!!!
- Attend Disney’s Food and Wine Festival—CHECK!!! Guys, Chef Mickey out did himself this year. We had shrimp scampi, belgium waffles, filet mignon, paella, steak tacos. YUM!
- Attend a Cooking Class—CHECK!!!! (Pictures in a previous post)
- Make Homemade Pizza
- Visit Niagara Falls—-CHECK!!! This was an epic long weekend adventure (see previous post).
- Go Trick or Treating
- Decorate for Fall—-CHECK!!! I buy one new decoration each year. This year’s choice was a super-cute tin banner that says “Harvest” to be hung on the mantle.
- Create a Thanksgiving Tree
- Finish the Thanksgiving Tablecloth—Ugh, so much work to be done on this one…
- Go to a Drive-in Movie
- Go to A Harvest Festival—-CHECK!!! Lewiston, NY
- Take Family Pictures—-CHECK!!! (except the photographer’s laptop was ruined and the pictures were lost. No worries, we are retaking them in two weeks.
- Go to the Fair—CHECK!!!