Today went down in the books as another fun summer day with Addie and family! Her cousin Aubrey is in town for the 4th. They swam until they dropped today at the Splash in the Boro.
While I do like celebrating Independence Day in the USA, I have to admit that I do miss bringing in the 4th in Ireland while Waring and I were on our honeymoon EIGHT years ago. I miss this place… Maybe we will make it back there for our 10th year anniversary. A girl can dream….
5 Reasons Why I Love Ireland (and you should too):
- Round-abouts and left-sided driving make everything more interesting
- Bed & Breakfasts are WAAAY cooler than hotels. Each host is a treasure trove of knowledge and each place seems to have a sweet dog as their mascot.
- Small town vibes are everywhere. You can explore the country by traveling from town to town and not feel overwhelmed.
- Absolute 360 degrees of beauty EVERYWHERE you look.
- When the heat index is over 100 degrees here in Georgia….the high is a crisp 60 degrees in Galway.