You have been tiring already. Between the flu, bronchitis, stomach bugs, ear infections, and just general yuckiness…we are about ready to burn our house down and start over to get rid of the sickness that has been going around. Don’t get me wrong, we are so very blessed that none of this has been life-threatening….but we are ready to start living and not just surviving in 2019!
For this reason we NEEDED a little escape from the ordinary, and we found it in the Land of Enchantment! New Mexico marks state number 44 for me, and what a beauty she was! Eleanor took her third plane trip and Addie is a seasoned pro. It was a whirlwind trip, like many of our vacations, but it was just what the doctor ordered!
A few highlights from the trip included:
- Meow Wolf Interactive Art Experience
- Green Chile and Pork Stew
- Tent Rock Monuments
- Santa Fe’s Artwalk along Canyon Road
- Riding along the Turquoise Trail between Santa Fe and Albuquerque
- The most awesome game library and cafe in Albuquerque
44 down and 6 more to go!