Life has been complicated, busy, tiring, and lots of emotions in between here lately. Between 3rd trimester, testing season, and ending the school year, I haven’t had very much free time or R & R. Although this seems like a short season of sacrifice I am, and continue to be thankful for family and friends who continue to love on and support me. Here is just a little bit of what we have been up to….
- Painting, sight words, and piano practice with Addie and Mommy nights while Dad is working….
- TESTING with my most-bestest-testing-friend!!!!
- Prepping Eleanor’s room for her big arrival
- Friend Babyshower with Tea at Gryphon
- Ella in Wonderland-themed shower with family and friends
- Addie’s first piano recital
- Addie & Daddy Fridays…with fishing!
- Funtimes in the mud at Granny Mary’s
Now, onward to Summer and lots of new adventures with Waring, Addie, and Eleanor!